The King Jason in Paphos is situated in a quiet residential area of Paphos on the island of Cyprus. The King Jason Paphos is part of The King Jason Collection. Close to the heart of Kato Paphos and only a short walk to the beach, the picturesque fishing harbour and ancient fort, The King Jason allows guests to explore the numerous archeological sites of Paphos and to enjoy the many and varied resort facilities available. Superbly connected with frequent direct flights from all over Europe, Paphos Airport is a mere 15 minutes away and is now home to international carriers like EasyJet, Monarch, Ryanair and Aegean. For shopping fans, the King’s Avenue Mall (Cyprus’ biggest shopping mall) is situated only a short walk away. Also within walking distance are a variety of local restaurants and bars which enable guests to really savour the real Cypriot experience.
The King Jason received the following awards:
Repeatedly awarded in TripAdvisor with Traveler’s Choice Award in 2019, 2018 and 2017, ranked 3rd among the Top 25 Hotels in Cyprus for 2019, 3rd among the Top 25 Hotels in Cyprus for service for 2019, 4th among the Top 25 Hotels in Cyprus for romance for 2019, ranked 1st among the Top 25 Hotels in Cyprus and Certificate of Excellence in 2017 and 2018. Also for 2017 and 2018, King Jason ranked No. 1 of the Top 25 Hotels for service in Cyprus, No. 2 of the Top 25 Hotels for romance in Cyprus in 2017 and No. 3 of the Top 25 Hotels for romance in Cyprus in 2018, No. 16 of the Top 25 Hotels in Europe and No. 24 of the Top 25 Hotels in Europe in service. Repeatedly awarded in TripAdvisor with Certificate of Excellence in 2018, 2017,2016,2015 and 2014. Awarded also from TUI as the Overall Winner of "First Choice Favourite" hotels for 2016.
GOLD Award from Travelife Sustainability System in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 , an Award of Excellence from Booking.com with a rating of 8.9 for 2018 and overall winner in the category Best 4T Accommodation from Thomson. The hotel is also recommended on HolidayCheck for 2018.
- From Paphos Airport:
- As you leave the airport follow the signs to Paphos using the dual highway.
- At the end of this carriageway you will meet a big roundabout where you will take a left turn down to another dual carriageway.
- Follow this road down passing a Macdonalds Drive Through until you meet another roundabout (Debenhams on the left, football stadium on the right).
- At this roundabout go straight, on to another dual carriageway and follow this ignoring all traffic lights until you reach a small roundabout where you will take a right on to yet another dual carriageway.
- Again follow this road ignoring all traffic lights until you came to the lights with a big church opposite on the left hand side.
- At these lights please take a right turn and then take your first right again and the King Jason is some 400m on your left.