We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
2. What we need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data.
Louis Hotels LTD is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Your name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address (billing and shipping), company affiliation, title
• Demographic information and location
• Government Issued Identifiers
• Guest stay information, special requests and preferences (including preferred room type or floor, vacation preferences, amenities requested, language preferences, interests, hobbies, ages of children or companions and any other aspects of the Services used)
• Images and visual recordings through the use of closed circuit television systems collected while visiting Louis Group’s hotels, where permitted by applicable law;
• Contact details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business (e.g., travel agents, bookers, event planners)
• Other types of information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
• Any disabilities, medical conditions or allergies that could affect your stay in of our hotels
For on-line booking using a credit card, the following personal data will be retained and processed:
• Name and surname of cardholder
• Residential address
• Name of Credit Card Company
• Credit card number
• 3-digit CVV2/ CVC2 code
• Expiry date of credit card
3. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
1. Reservations: We process your Personal Data to execute your reservations and provide you services that you have requested.
2. Food delivery: In case that food delivery is requested we need additional information to provide you the goods that you have requested.
3. When we have your Consent: We process your Personal Data with your valid consent to do so. Processing includes communication (by e-mail and SMS) with you during and after your stay, promotional offers, newsletters and information on us, our Services, and other marketing communications based on your preferences. With your valid consent we may process Sensitive Personal Data you may have provided us in connection with your stay, for example, any food intolerances, disabilities or special accommodations for physical and medical conditions.
4. Vital Interest: In certain conditions when your consent it is not possible to be obtained, it may be necessary for us to process your Personal Data, including Sensitive Personal Data you provided through our Services, where it is in your vital interest or in the interest of others. Vital interest or in the interest of others could be an event of a medical emergency.
4. What we do with it
We may process data about your use of our website/s and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed as follows:
To Affiliates: We are part of Louis Hotels and may share your Personal Data to other restaurants or hotels within our group, including in our offices in Cyprus and Greece in order to help accommodate your needs during your stay at our hotels and to provide you marketing communications, consistent with your choices. The whole list of hotels and restaurants is the following:
a) To Elliniko
c) The Royal Apollonia
d) Louis Imperial Beach
e) Louis Ledra Beach
f) Louis Phaethon Beach
g) The King Jason
h) Louis Althea Beach
i) Althea Kalamies Villas
j) TUI Family Life Nausicaa Beach
k) Louis Nausicaa Luxury Villas
l) St. Elias Resort
m) Louis Infinity Blu
n) The King Jason Protaras
o) Louis Paphos Breeze
p) Louis Ivi Mare
q) Hilton Park Nicosia
r) Louis Chris Le Mare Villa
a) Louis Creta Princess
b) Iti Louis Grand Hotel
c) Louis Corcyra Beach
d) TUI Family Life Kerkyra Golf
e) PrimaSol Louis Ionian Sun
f) Mykonos Theoxenia
g) Amada Colossos Resort
h) Sentido Louis PLagos Beach
i) Louis Zante Beach
Commercial Service Providers and Suppliers: We may outsource the processing of certain functions and/or information to third parties that provide services.
External Partners: We may share your Personal Data with other third partners including consultants and advisors who provide services to us, including also credit card issuers, financial institutions, external auditors and lawyers.
Business Transfers: If we cease to operate a hotel property we do not own, the Owner may continue to have and use your Personal Data for continued business purposes consistent with the hotel’s operations, including direct marketing.
Anonymized Data: We may share accumulated data with third parties collectively in an anonymous way, which does not reveal Personal Data.
5. How long we keep it
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are intended to help safeguard that we fulfill our legal obligations relative to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process will not be maintained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes of processing.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
a. We are required to keep your information and any related documents for as long as you remain our client. Once you become an inactive client of ours your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
b. In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We may revise this policy occasionally by broadcasting a new version on our website.
You ought to check this page often to safeguard you are contented with any of the changes to this policy.
We might inform you of significant changes to this policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
7. What are your rights?
In this Section, we have recapitulated the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are multifaceted, and not all of the features have been incorporated in our abstracts. Consequently, you should read the related laws and directions from the regulatory authorities you reside for complete clarification of these rights.
Your primary rights under data protection law are:
the right to access;
the right to rectification;
the right to erasure;
the right to restrict processing;
the right to object to processing;
the right to data portability;
the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
the right to withdraw consent.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through our DPO Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we provide you with the necessary information.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your specific condition, but only to the degree that the legal basis for that necessitates the processing. If you make such an objection, we will terminate processing of your personal information except if we need to exhibit forceful legitimate grounds for the processing which supersede your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or justification of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing reasons. If you make such an objection, we will terminate processing your personal data for this purpose.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information trespasses data protection laws, you have a legal right to report a complaint with a supervisory authority accountable for data protection.
You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the assumed breach.
To the degree that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Office at email@example.com . Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
8. Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer's contact details are:
Name: Mario Joannou