Read more +
Situated in Protaras, Cyprus, with its world famous crystal clear waters, golden sand and sunshine to last for a life time, the Louis Althea Beach is built in the traditional monasterial style on a promontory of Pernera beach. Overlooking the beautiful water of Protaras, this Mediterranean holiday complex offers outstanding accommodation and services. It is worth noting that the Louis Althea Beach hotel in Protaras is promoted as a Blue Village a category which refers to the superior high quality products that Fritidsresort (member of the TUI Group) offers the Scandinavian market.
Repeatedly awarded - Received the Blue Star Award 2018 and 2017 by TUI Nordic for excellent performance generating the most satisfied customers in the category “Food & Drinks”. Awarded by TripAdvisor with Traveler's Choice Award, ranked 16th among the Top 25 Family Hotels in Cyprus for families in 2019,ranked 19th among the Top 25 Family Hotels in Cyprus for families in 2017 and with the Certificate of Excellence in 2019, 2018 and 2016. Louis Althea Beach in Protaras has just achieved a prestigious Travelife for Hotels & Accommodations Gold award. Travelife – the international sustainability certification scheme – assesses a property’s performance in managing their social, environmental and economic impacts. The hotel in Protaras also received the International Environmental Award "Green Key" for 2019.
- From airport's exit turn left and follow the high way direction Paralimni-Protaras.
- After 30-40 minutes drive you get on the round about outside Ayia Napa, turn left and follow direction Paralimni-Protaras
- On the second round about, outside Paralimni, turn right and drive straight direction to Protaras.
- On the traffic light turn left and then 200m turn right.
- Take the second turn on the left, drive 100m and you will find Louis Althea Beach.
Summer '20 | Early Booking Deal: Up to 25% Off & Free nights!
01/04/2020 - 31/10/2020
per room, per night
Meal Plan: ALL