Read more +
Share delightful days in the sun where endless choices await you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach on Zakynthos Island, Greece. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff, along with our all inclusive option and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos Island.
Our all inclusive resort in Zakynthos Island is awarded with Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for 2017 and it is recommended by Holiday Check for 2017. Louis Zante Beach has achieved in 2017 a prestigious Travelife for Sustainability in Tourism Gold award. Travelife – the international sustainability certification scheme – assesses a property’s performance in managing their social, environmental and economic impacts.
Louis Zante Beach was awarded with the silver medal at the Best Greek Hotel Restaurant category for the Meze by Elliniko restaurant which is located in the hotel at the Greek Hospitality Awards 2018.
- From Zakynthos Airport:
- As you leave the airport go straight for approximately 500 meters and turn right on the first turning.
- At the first stop sign turn right.
- Continue until you reach the next stop sign which is at the Kalamaki Village.
- Turn right again and drive for approximately 2.5 km until you see our hotel Louis Zante Beach on your left.
- From Zakynthos Port:
- As you leave the Zakynthos Port turn left.
- At the first traffic lights turn right and then immediately left from the first turn possible.
- Turn right from the second turning and continue for approximately 3km until you reach the next stop sign which is at the Kalamaki Village.
- Turn right and drive for approximately 2.5 km until you see our hotel Louis Zante Beach on your left.
Summer 2018 | get up to 15% off and FREE airport transfers!
01/05/2018 - 23/10/2018
per room, per night
Meal Plan: All inclusive