The King Jason in Paphos is situated in a quiet residential area of Paphos on the island of Cyprus. Close to the heart of Kato Paphos, some 950 metres from the sea and only a short walk to the picturesque fishing harbour and ancient fort, The King Jason allows guests to explore the numerous archeological sites of Paphos and to enjoy the many and varied resort facilities available. Superbly connected with frequent direct flights from all over Europe, Paphos Airport is a mere 15 minutes away and is now home to international carriers like EasyJet, Monarch, Ryanair and Aegean. For shopping fans, the King’s Avenue Mall (Cyprus’ biggest shopping mall) is situated only a short walk away. Also within walking distance are a variety of local restaurants and bars which enable guests to really savour the real Cypriot experience.
Repeatedly Awarded - The King Jason awarded with: GOLD Award from Travelife Sustainability System, Award of Excellence for Booking.com, Guest reviews for 2014, by Booking.com, Overall winner in the category Best First Choice 4* Accommodation from First Choice, Awarded Best 4T Accomodation Gold Medal 2012, by Thomson, Awarded Best 4T Accomodation Gold Medal 2011, by Thomson, Awarded with Best Summer 4T Accomodation Gold Medal 2010, by Thomson, Awarded with Excellence in Quality & service 2010, by Pasyxe, Awarded with Best Winter 4T Accomodation Gold Medal 2008, by Thomson, Repeatedly awarded Gold Award since 1994 by Thomson.
- From Paphos Airport:
- As you leave the airport follow the signs to Paphos using the dual highway.
- At the end of this carriageway you will meet a big roundabout where you will take a left turn down to another dual carriageway.
- Follow this road down passing a Macdonalds Drive Through until you meet another roundabout (Debenhams on the left, football stadium on the right).
- At this roundabout go straight, on to another dual carriageway and follow this ignoring all traffic lights until you reach a small roundabout where you will take a right on to yet another dual carriageway.
- Again follow this road ignoring all traffic lights until you came to the lights with a big church opposite on the left hand side.
- At these lights please take a right turn and then take your first right again and the King Jason is some 400m on your left.