Undeniably, the island of Crete is famed as being the perfect destination for your holidays. The splendid Cretan island contains everything in making your holidays memorable. The island will surely not disappoint its visitors and is known to suit every person’s taste. Some of the most beautiful attractions in Crete are its natural treasures which are worth visiting! Crete has amazing natural spots, so all you nature lovers out there get ready to explore the island’s natural beauty!
Choose your suitable package for Christmas and New Year holidays.
The Royal Apollonia, Limassol
Choose your Special Package
- Stay 3 nights and get a free candlelight Dinner plus champagne and fruits upon arrival
- Stay 3 nights and get a free climatological room treatment per person
- Stay 4 nights and get a free climatological room treatment and 1 free Dinner per person
- Stay 5 nights and get 3 free Dinners at Akakiko Japanese, Cos’altro and Main restaurant
- Stay 5 nights Book Half Board and get free upgrade to All Inclusive
- Stay 7 nights and get a free excursion to Paphos-Curium or Nicosia-Larnaca
- Stay 4 nights in Christmas period and get a free climatological treatment and 1 free Dinner per stay
From €130 per room Bed & Breakfast
It is a well-known fact that Cyprus is surrounded by the deepest blue-green and sparkling waters of the world! The island is packed with small secluded bays but also crowded cosmopolitan beaches, suiting all its visitors’ tastes and moods! There is nothing better than holidaying on the island and hopping the beaches dotting its glorious coastline!
The popular island of Mykonos is known to most as the ultimate summer destination due to its golden coastline, vibrant nightlife and stunning scenery. When the summer days are over, and winter season kicks in, the island’s craziness goes to sleep and locals go about their simple lives. Tradition and culture is deeply rooted in Mykonos and its residents, which is evident through the two most celebrated holidays of the year, Christmas and Easter! If you are looking to experience an alternative Mykonos, Christmas and Easter are remarkable and should not be missed!